Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reiki and Healing through Your Dream State

source   I was thinking about that the two most healing things in my life are Reiki and dreaming.  I had woken up this morning remembering having had my back adjusted in a dream.  It felt wonderful!  Often in dreams, healing and Reiki do also combine.  A quick google search revealed that I'm far from alone in making the connection between Reiki, healing and dreams.  A great blog post from the reiki muse (I have now added her to my blogroll on the left) has suggestions on how to incubate Reiki dreams and I very much enjoyed reading about her experience with whales and reiki while she was in a dream state.  When I was first attuned I had a lovely healing dream with dolphins who had come to help me heal a waking life child client and her grandmother.  I have noticed that in dreams people often give Reiki by hugging you from behind which is quite unlike how I do treatments in the waking state!  I cannot find the source now, but I remember reading that others had had the same Reiki experience while dreaming.  I have also read that on the Other Side people do this form of hugging to share information and their souls with each other.  I wonder if the two, Reiki hugs and Other Side hugs, are related or are one and the same.  Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment