Tuesday, February 9, 2010

light

Sometimes you need a little light in your life.  In having reiki in my life for over a decade,that bit of extra illumination always feels like it is there, always available.  I would like to learn more about others' experiences with reiki and to grow spiritually and emotionally.  Reiki has taken me places I had never dreamed possible, and seems to imbue all aspects of my life and other practices such as yoga.  I am by no means an expert in yoga, but I have noticed when doing certain asanas especially with hands in prayer pose, that reiki seems to begin to flow very naturally and unconsciously, making my hands super hot and bringing a state of extra well-being.  Is chi re-aligning?  Are the heart and/or crown chakras open and just vibrating in an open state?  Or is it a mini-peak experience where you are part of the One and all is right in the universe?

No comments:

Post a Comment